In addition to being the Special Olympics Massachusetts Season Ending Tournament for flag football and cheer leading, the flag football tournament is a New England Regional Championship, with Special Olympics chapters from across the region coming to Massachusetts to compete.
We will help the New England Patriot’s with their Annual Coat Drive again this fall.
Event Guide contains all information about this year’s event including Venue assignments for all flag football teams, Cheer eading takes place at Gillette Stadium.
General Schedule of the day:
- 8am – Team Registration
- 8:30am – Coaches Meeting
- 9am – Opening Ceremonies
- 10:00am – Competition begins
*Schedule subject to change
- Venue Assignments for Flag Football Teams – Please refer to the Event Handbook
- Franklin HS Schedule to come in November
- Gillette Schedul to come in November
- All Cheerleading Squads will be at Gillette Stadium
- Directions to: 1 PATRIOT PLACE, FOXBOROUGH, MA
- Parking outside Patriots Pro Shop in Lots 4 & 5
- GILLETTE MAP
- No Food or Drink allowed on Field
- Field access limited to those individuals with proper credentials
- Stadium access limited to those individuals with proper credentials
- Concessions options are available at the many restaurants inside Patriot Place