EVENT HANDBOOK contains all event information such as venue locations, general schedules, directions, parking, meals, emergency contacts, and housing instructions. Please review before attending the games.
- The Following Sports schedules are located in the event handbook:
- Volleyball – Master Schedule & Division Schedules
- Tennis – Doubles Division Schedules & Singles Division Schedules
- Track & Field – HARVARD TRACK PROGRAM, ALPHA LIST BY PROGRAM, & HARVARD TRACK FOOT TRAFFIC MAP
- Unified Track & Field – TIMELINE AND REMINDERS
- Aquatics – Condensed Heat Sheets for Saturday & Sunday
AT BOSTON UNIVERSITY
- Parking at Boston University is free in the following parking lots: Babcock St, F LOT & CAS/LOt J. Individuals who wish to park at Boston University must display the SOMA Parking Pass in their windshield.
- Parking at Harvard is limited. Please park in the Harvard Business School lot or Soldiers Field Garage off Western Ave. Parking is $7 a day for those who pre-purchase a parking pass it is $5 a day. Please note that if you plan to pre-purchase and are attending both days you will need to purchase two passes.
- To pre-purchase your parking pass please Visit: https://www2.uos.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/permit/purchase.pl Below are the brief instructions from Harvard Parking office or click here for more detailed instructions.
- Select Visitor and create an account and login into the website.
- Department Name: Special Olympics 2015
- Department Code: 1020
- Select a Parking Facility
- Special Olympics: SFP Garage
- NOTE: This will be available for both Saturday, June 6, 2015 & Sunday June 7, 2015; if you need to park on both days, you will have to purchase a permit for each day.
- More parking information can be found in the EVENT HANDBOOK
In order to protect the privacy of our athletes housing assignments will not be listed online. Please contact your Community Development Manager for your housing assignment.
For move in instructions, please refer to the CHECK IN NOTES