EVENT HANDBOOK contains all event information such as venue locations, general schedules, directions, parking, meals, emergency contacts, and housing instructions. Please review before attending the games.
- The Following Sports schedules are located in the event handbook:
- Volleyball – Master Schedule & Division Schedules
- Tennis – Schedules coming soon
- Track & Field – Program coming soon
AT BOSTON UNIVERSITY
- Parking at Boston University is free in the following parking lots: Babcock St, F LOT & CAS/LOt J. Individuals who wish to park at Boston University must display the SOMA Parking Pass in their windshield.
- Parking at Harvard is limited. Please park in the Harvard Business School lot or Soldiers Field Garage off Western Ave. Parking is $7 a day for those who pre-purchase a parking pass it is $5 a day. Please note that if you plan to pre-purchase and are attending both days you will need to purchase two passes.
- To pre-purchase your parking pass please Visit: https://www2.uos.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/permit/purchase.pl Below are the brief instructions from Harvard Parking office or click here for more detailed instructions.
- Select Visitor and create an account and login into the website.
- Department Name: Special Olympics 2015
- Department Code: 1020
- Select a Parking Facility
- Special Olympics: SFP Garage
- NOTE: This will be available for both Saturday, June 6, 2015 & Sunday June 7, 2015; if you need to park on both days, you will have to purchase a permit for each day.
- More parking information can be found in the EVENT HANDBOOK