Page Updated May 26, 2016
EVENT HANDBOOK (updated May 25th @4:15pm) contains all event information such as venue locations, general schedules, directions, parking, meals, emergency contacts, and housing instructions. Please review before attending the games.
Competition Schedules –Coming Soon
PLEASE NOTE SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAYBE UPDATED OVER THE NEXT WEEK
- The Following competition schedules are located in the Event Handbook:
- Volleyball – Division List, Master Schedule & Division Schedules (updated May 25th)
- Tennis – Doubles Division Schedules & Singles Division Schedules (Will Be Posted Tuesday, May 31st)
- Track & Field – ALPHA LIST BY PROGRAM, & HARVARD TRACK FOOT TRAFFIC MAP, RELAY MEMO (Coming Soon)
- Aquatics – Schedule, Developmental Race Heat Sheets & Condensed Heat Sheets for Saturday & Sunday (updated May 26th)
Come out and join the SOMA Block Party, with live music and game. Block party starts at 6:30pm followed by Opening Ceremony and Torch Run. SOMA Block Party is sponsored by Papa Gino’s.
AT BOSTON UNIVERSITY
- Parking at Boston University is free in the following parking lots: Babcock St, & Agganis Arena Garage . Individuals who wish to park at Boston University must display the SOMA Parking Pass in their windshield.
- DOWNLOAD BU Summer Games Parking Pass
- Parking at Harvard is limited. Please park in the Harvard Business School lot or Soldiers Field Garage off Western Ave. Parking is $7 a day, for those who pre-purchase a parking pass it is $5 a day. Please note that if you plan to pre-purchase and are attending both days you will need to purchase two passes.
- To purchase a parking pass visit the Special Olympics Page on the Harvard Parking Website and follow the instructions
- Please note that their are other events at the Harvard Business School and the City of Cambridge that utilize the available parking at the Business School, as well as construction at the Business School. Please plan accordingly
- More parking information can be found in the EVENT HANDBOOK
Housing assignments were sent to coaches on 5/25/16. Please contact the Ops Dept. if you are unsure of your assignment
Family Housing will be offered at Harry Agganis Way again. The deadline has passed for families to reserve rooms.