Schools Department Internship
Special Olympics Massachusetts offers unpaid internship opportunities with flexible schedules and hours. Schools Department interns will gain hands-on experience with the developing, planning, organizing, and reporting of our Unified Champion Schools Programming.
- Assist in the operation of related event management including before and after planning and follow up for school programming.
- Aid in the collection of information needed for end of school year reporting.
- Help with research and marketing materials, including the production of videos, organization of photos, and collection of data.
- Create and administer surveys for Unified Champion Schools.
- Support schools team with data analysis, UCS administration, and data entry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Must be able to work some weekends (approximately 3 per semester/season).
- Desire to work hard and have fun!
Interested applicants should be flexible, motivated, and able to work both independently and as a team. To apply please complete the form below including a cover letter and resume detailing your experience.