Schools Department Internship
Special Olympics Massachusetts offers unpaid internship opportunities with flexible schedules and hours. Schools Department interns will gain hands-on experience with the developing, planning, organizing, and reporting of our Unified Champion Schools Programming.
Please note all 2020 spring, and summer internships are filled at this time. Applications will only be accepted for internships starting, and beyond, the fall of 2020
- Assist in the operation of related event management including before and after planning and follow up for school programming.
- Aid in the collection of information needed for end of school year reporting.
- Help with research and marketing materials, including the production of videos, organization of photos, and collection of data.
- Create and administer surveys for Unified Champion Schools.
- Support schools team with data analysis, UCS administration, and data entry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Must be able to work some weekends (approximately 3 per semester/season).
- Desire to work hard and have fun!
Interested applicants should be flexible, motivated, and able to work both independently and as a team. To apply please complete the form below including a cover letter and resume detailing your experience.