Sports & Program Management Internship
Special Olympics Massachusetts offers unpaid internship opportunities with flexible schedules and hours. It is our intention to provide interns with hands-on experience in the areas of developing, planning, organizing, and managing the conduct of a year-round Olympic-style sports competition and training program for athletes, coaches, and volunteers.
Please note all 2020 spring, and summer internships are filled at this time. Applications will only be accepted for internships starting, and beyond, the fall of 2020
- Sports management and event leadership
- Tournament planning, preparation, and execution
- Sports and tournaments vary by season
- Volunteer management
- Data entry
- Work closely with athletes and volunteers
- Event Logistics
- Some travel required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Interested applicants should be flexible, motivated, and able to work both independently and as a team. To apply please complete the form below including a cover letter and resume detailing your experience.