Sports & Program Management Internship
Special Olympics Massachusetts offers unpaid internship opportunities with flexible schedules and hours. It is our intention to provide interns with hands-on experience in the areas of developing, planning, organizing, and managing the conduct of a year-round Olympic-style sports competition and training program for athletes, coaches, and volunteers.
- Sports management and event leadership
- Tournament planning, preparation, and execution
- Sports and tournaments vary by season
- Volunteer management
- Data entry
- Work closely with athletes and volunteers
- Event Logistics
- Some travel required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Interested applicants should be flexible, motivated, and able to work both independently and as a team. To apply, please complete the form below including a cover letter and resume detailing your experience.