- This event has passed.
March 3 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- This years Alpine event will take place at Berkshire East Mountain.
- Athletes will be assigned a race shift and they can have as many runs on the course as they can during their allotted time. Best two runs will be used for awards.
- Awards will be given out at the conclusion of each race
- Athletes may bring one person with them to serve as an on ski guide to get them up down and around the mountain.
- Special Olympics MA will provide lift ticket for the guide.
- Guide may not coach athlete when they are on the course they are there to assist them getting around the mountain.
- Guide may assist with Course inspection and reviewing course with athlete prior to their assigned races
- Berkshire East trail map
- All athletes should arrive ready to ski
- Lunch voucher will be given to each registered individual. Voucher will allow you to redeem for one lunch item and beverage at the Grille
- Special Olympics MA will again rent cabana’s for teams to use
- Registration Opens 7:45am
- Chair Lifts begin operation at 8:15am
- Advanced GS Athletes may inspect Course starting at 8:15am
- Intermediate GS Athletes may ski parallel to GS course but not on course while advance athletes are racing to inspect course
- course Inspection:8:30am
- Giant Slalom – 9am – 10:15am
- Slalom 12:30pm -1:30pm
- Races will be on Competition and Lower Competition starting at Deer Run
- Time 9am -12pm
- Races will be on Top Notch
- Course Inspection: 10:15am
- Giant Slalom – 10:30am -12pm
- Slalom – 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Races will be on Lower Competitions starting at the High School Race Start