Assumption University Basketball Tournament
March 26 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
This event will be for Unified Player Development Masters (22+) basketball teams.
Player Development Venue Assignments
Assumption Master Schedule
Additional Event Information
- Competition will take place inside Plourde Recreation Center
- Interactive Camp Map
- See map for parking locations
- Food will not be provided
- All participants, volunteers, and coaches will be screened at registration. The screening includes a temperature check and answering the following questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you had contact with someone who has been sick with COVID – 19?
- Have you had a fever in the last week (temperature of 100.4°F/37.8°C or higher)?
- Do you have a cough and/or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any other signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fever, muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills)?
- If YES is answered to any of the above questions, you will not be able to attend the event.
Mask policy: Masks are required for any indoor activity.
- Participants need to provide their own water bottles.