Basketball State Qualifying Tournament- Rivers School
This event is a State Qualifying Tournament for Basketball.
Schedule of the Day*
- 8AM Team Registration Opens. Teams scheduled to play later do not need to arrive at 8am. These teams must register at least 45 minutes before their first scheduled game.
- 8:30AM Opening Ceremonies
- 9AM Competition Begins
Awards are to follow the completion of each division. *Schedule subject to change
Registration will all be held in Benson Gym- Building 9
Competition will take place in both Benson Gym (building 9) and Haffenreffer Building (building 7)
Courts 1 & 2 are located in Benson Gym & Court 3 is located in Haffenreffer
Awards will take place in the Campus Center- Building 6
Venue Assignments & Game Schedules:
Venue assignments and schedules will be posted prior to competition
Additional Event Information:
- Limited seating is available in Benson Gymnasium (court 1 & 2). There is an additional viewing area above the courts with no seating. Spectators can bring their own chairs to watch from the viewing area.
- Lunch will be provided to all teams by The Rivers School. Lunch will be sandwiches.
- If members of your team have any food allergies please make your own arrangements for lunch
- In the event of inclement a cancellation notice will be left on the voicemail of 508-485-0986 x 237 by 6:00 AM the morning of the event.