Bellingham High St Softball Tournament
- High St Complex- 33 High St Bellingham MA 02019
- Venue Map
- Schedule –
- Games consist of 7 innings
- Scheduled in 90min time blocks
- No inning shall begin after seventy (70) minutes.
- The game will be considered complete if after five full innings of play one team leads the other by fifteen (15) runs or more.
- 10 run inning max
- All batters will start with a 1-1 count. Four balls constitute a walk and three strikes constitute an out. A batter will be allowed three foul balls, after the third foul ball batter will be declared out.
- Catchers are allowed an automatic courtesy runner (not a partner) once they safely reach base
- Unlimited batting order is NOT permitted Only players allowed to bat are those listed in the lineup. If a player is not a position player or Extra Player then they are substitutes and cannot bat until they have been inserted into the lineup replacing another player
- If an Extra Players (EP) is used, two (2) must be used, an athlete and a partner
- Spectators are allowed and must be seated in designated spectator seating areas. All spectators must follow facility, local and Special Olympics MA COVID guidance
- All individuals must provide their own water bottle, no water will be provided
- Concession stand will be available for purchase
In the event of inclement weather, event updates will be posted here.