Marlborough Bocce Tournament
Fore Kicks will host bocce tournaments for Special Olympics Massachusetts as the organization enters into Phase III of the reopening plan.
Gathering Guidelines update:
On August 7th the state of Massachusetts amended the phase III gathering limits to 50 people total onsite. All individuals attending must be accounted for.
In order to adhere to State of MA gathering guidelines and Fore Kicks COVID policies all spectators / non registered individuals are to remain in their vehicles.
Prior to the tournament, please read Fore Kicks Phase 3 Reopening Guidelines.
*Schedules updated 8/12/2020
- Bocce players will be assigned a shift on Saturday August 22nd
- All players
- will be required to wear a mask
- will be required to wear a mask if indoors (grill, restroom)
- will be screened upon arrival
- will be required to sanitize hands before and after each game
- will receive a minimum of two games and will be assigned to a single court for duration of tournament
- will be expected to maintain social distancing at all times
- will be required to supply their own water bottle as no coolers will be provided
- At completion of round robin will be giving a piece of paper with their official place, instructed proceed to awards table near exit point and turn in the paper to receive their award
- are expected to leave playing surface and proceed to their vehicle as soon as they receive their award and
- Spectators are to remain in vehicle.