- This event has passed.
Cape Cod Soccer League
October 17 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Sunday, repeating until October 24, 2021
Monomoy High School will be host site for the Cape Cod Soccer League. Soccer teams in this region will compete weekly in leagues followed by league playoffs and state tournament at Governors Academy in November.
Team intentions are due by July 16th so Special Olympics Massachusetts may begin to build out the schedule
Schedules (as of 10/18/2021. Schedules are subject to change.)
- Venue Map
- We will be using the turf field inside the track.
- All spectators should remain outside of the turf field.
- No dogs allowed on the turf fields.
- All participants, volunteers, and coaches will be screened at registration. The screening includes a temperature check and answering the following questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you had contact with someone who has been sick with COVID – 19?
- Have you had a fever in the last week (temperature of 100.4°F/37.8°C or higher)?
- Do you have a cough and/or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any other signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fever, muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills)?
- If YES is answered to any of the above questions, you will not be able to attend the event.
- Mask policy: it is strongly recommended that masks be worn by all. Masks are required for any indoor activity, those who are not vaccinated or when you cannot safely socially distance.
- Participants should bring their own water bottles.
Weekly Division Results & Team Standings
In the case of inclement weather event updates will be posted here.