- This event has passed.
Essex County Soccer Leagues
October 30 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until October 30, 2021
Greater Lawrence Technical High School in Andover will be host site for the Essex County Soccer Leagues . All traditional & unified soccer teams in this region will compete weekly in leagues followed by league playoffs and a state tournament Governor’s Academy .
Team intentions are due by July 16th so Special Olympics Massachusetts may begin to build out the schedule
Schedules & Standings (as of 9/29/ 2021. Schedule subject to change.)
- All participants, volunteers, and coaches will be screened at registration. The screening includes a temperature check and answering the following questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you had contact with someone who has been sick with COVID – 19?
- Have you had a fever in the last week (temperature of 100.4°F/37.8°C or higher)?
- Do you have a cough and/or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any other signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fever, muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills)?
- If YES is answered to any of the above questions, you will not be able to attend the event.
- Mask policy: it is strongly recommended that masks be worn by all. Masks are required for any indoor activity, those who are not vaccinated or when you cannot safely socially distance.
- Participants should bring their own water bottles.
Weekly Division Results
- Coming soon
In the case of inclement weather event updates will be posted here.