Flag Football & Cheerleading
In addition to being the Special Olympics Massachusetts Season Ending Tournament for flag football and cheer leading, the flag football tournament is a New England Regional Championship, with Special Olympics chapters from across the region coming to Massachusetts to compete.
We will help the New England Patriot’s with their Annual Coat Drive again this fall.
EVENT GUIDE contains all information about this year’s event including Venue assignments for all flag football teams. Cheerleading takes place at Gillette Stadium.
General Schedule of the day:
- 8am – Team Registration
- 8:30am – Coaches Meeting
- 9am – Opening Ceremonies
- 10:00am – Competition begins
*Schedule subject to change
Recruiting all law enforcement, civil servants and military to “Guard the Torch” at this year’s Flag Football & Cheerleading events at Gillette Stadium & Frankling High School
Ways to get involved: Torch Run 8:30am , Opening Ceremony 9:00am & Present Awards 1:00pm
- Venue Assignments & Schedules for Flag Football Teams – Please refer to the EVENT GUIDE
- Game schedules now available in the Event Guide (updated)
- Directions to: 1 PATRIOT PLACE, FOXBOROUGH, MA
- Parking outside Patriots Pro Shop in Lots 4 & 5
- GILLETTE MAP
- No Food or Drink allowed on Field
- Field access limited to those individuals with proper credentials
- Stadium access limited to those individuals with proper credentials
- Concessions options are available at the many restaurants inside Patriot Place
Franklin High School:
- Directions to: 218 OAK STREET, FRANKLIN, MA
- Parking available at Franklin Middle School
- FRANKLIN HS MAP
- No Food or drink allowed on field (water only)
- Field access for teams only; spectators seating is in the bleachers and OUTSIDE the track area.
- Concessions maybe available
Volunteer Training Guide
- Gillette Stadium
- Franklin High School ( See Below for Guide)