- This event has passed.
Event Series: The Fieldhouse Basketball League
The Fieldhouse Basketball League
January 22 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Fieldhouse, Mansfield, in partnership with SWARM Basketball will be one of the host sites for Special Olympics MA basketball leagues. Teams will compete every other week followed with season ending playoffs. Teams will advance to state tournament in April based on the leagues playoffs results. There is also a Young Athletes (ages 6-12) program that will occur from 1pm to 2pm before league games begin.
- Team intentions due mid October
- Coaches Meeting
- Young Athletes Program
- Ages 6-12
- Dates: Sunday’s, 1/15/23 thru 2/26/23 (EXCLUDING 2/12/23)
- Time: 1 pm to 2 pm
Programs Assigned to The Fieldhouse
Medium to low Unified Teams Ages 16+
- Bridgewater Raynham
- Heller’s Angels
- May Center
- New England Village
- Road to Responsibility
- More programs maybe added
Fieldhouse Divisions, Schedules and Standings
- Visit League Dashboard for team assignments, schedules and up to date standings
- Dashboard will be updated weekly
- All schedules are subject to change
State Tournament Information
- Sunday April 2nd
- Teams that win gold medal automatically advance
- Advancement criteria refer to league dashboard
Visit Special Olympics MA Coach Portal for all coaches resources for sport of Basketball
- if you feel ill or have symptoms stay home.
Mask policy: Masks are recommended for any indoor activity.
- Participants need to provide their own water bottles.