- This event has passed.
Greater Bristol County Track & Field Event
June 20 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Schedule (as of 6/13/21)
- Pilgrim Area Collaborative
- Heller’s Angels
Registration Deadline June 2nd
20-30 Police Cruiser’s from surrounding towns will converge on Oliver Ames High School to great and celebrate the athletes. Athletes that are not participating in this event are welcome attend and line the parking lots around the school to greet the officers as they parade into school grounds. Those athletes that are not participating will not be allowed to enter the track area. Once on site the officers will make their way to the track area to interact with athletes and families and present some awards once the competition gets underway. For those athletes with sensory issues please be aware that the cruisers will have lights and sirens flashing.
- Special Olympics MA still has mask mandate in place through June 30th. Individuals may take mask breaks when they are able to safely socially distance from others
- All registered individuals must participate in COVID screening upon arrival
- Spectators are allowed and must be seated in designated spectator seating areas. All spectators must follow Special Olympics MA mask guidance
- No Food will be provided
- Individuals MUST bring their own water bottles. No water will be provided