- This event has passed.
Marlborough Track and Field, Soccer and Flag Football Skills Event
UPDATE – 10/16 – We have combined the 10/24 Marlboro High School Track and Field event with this event.
Gathering Guidelines update:
On August 7th the state of Massachusetts amended the phase III gathering limits to 50 people total onsite. All individuals attending must be accounted for.
In order to adhere to State of MA gathering guidelines all spectators / non registered individuals are to remain in their vehicles.
Fore Kicks COVID Policies:
- PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS EVENT, PLEASE READ AND SHARE FORE KICK’S ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- Fore Kicks COVID Guidelines
- Due to the uptick in COVID cases in our state and new guidance from the CDC, Fore Kicks will be requiring all participants aged 2 and older to wear their face masks at all times. This includes during game play.
- Venue Map
- All players
- will be required to wear a mask at all times
- will be required to wear a mask if indoors (restroom)
- will be screened upon arrival
- will be required to sanitize hands before and after each station/game
- will be expected to maintain social distancing at all times
- will be required to supply their own water bottle as no coolers will be provided
- are expected to leave playing surface and proceed to their vehicle as soon as they receive their award
- Spectators are to remain in vehicle.
- Fore Kicks offers live streaming of the fields through LiveBarn. There is a subscription fee associated with the service. For 10% off, use code: fk10-disc
- Athlete Check In Time and Group Assignment
- Soccer Scrimmage Game Schedules
- Athletes will showcase their track and field, flag football, and/or soccer skills throughout 4 stations of different activities.
- Track & Filed Stations
- Station 1: 100M/50M/10M Run, Walk, or Roll
- Station 2: Throwing
- Station 3: Shuttle Relay Race
- Station 4: Standing Long Jump
- Flag Football Stations
- Station 1: 40Y Dash & Shuttle Run
- Station 2: Target & Distance Throwing
- Station 3: Kicking
- Station 4: Broad Jump, Vertical Jump, Push Ups
- Soccer Stations
- Station 1: Dribbling
- Station 2: Target Shooting
- Station 3: Obstacle Course
- Station 4: Passing
- Track & Filed Stations
- 8:45AM – Session 1 (Track & Field Skills) Check In
- 9:00AM-10:00AM – Session 1 Station Rotations
- 10:00AM – Young Athlete & Developmental Sport Athlete Check In
- 10:15AM-11:15AM – Young Athlete & Developmental Sport Session
- 11:15AM – Session 2 (Flag Football Skills) Check In
- 11:30AM-12:30PM – Session 2 Station Rotations
- 12:30PM – Session 3 (Soccer Skills 1) Check In
- 12:45PM-1:45PM – Session 3 Station Rotations
- 1:45PM – Session 4 (Soccer Skills 2) Check In
- 2:00PM-3:00PM – Session 4 Station Rotation
- 2:45PM – Session 5 (Soccer Scrimmage) Check In
- 3:00PM-4:30PM – Soccer Scrimmages