Hillview Golf Course Golf Qualifer
August 6 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This Tournament will serve as one of the three golf qualifiers for Level II &IV golfers.
- Belmont SPORT
- Heller’s Angels
Schedule of the Day:
- Tee times will begin at 2:00PM
- Tee Times and Divisions
Advancement to State Tournament
Teams that won Gold medal at one of the four previous tournaments (Tekoa, Hillview, Indian Meadows & Stow) will automatically advance to this tournament as long as they meet all requirements spelled out in season overview.
Quota by Level:
II- 20 Unified Teams
III- 8 Unified Teams
IV- 2 Athletes
V- 2 Athletes
Additional Event Information:
- Tee times will be assigned first to those from the programs listed above that are taking place in league play competition.
- Any additional slots will be given to golfers from those programs that are training/recreational only golfers
- All teams should follow the Double Par Rule during Special Olympics competitions and training
- Double Par Rule- When a team reaches Double Par on a given hole they will pick up their ball and advance to the next hole. Mark the number of strokes that constitute double par with an X to indicate Double Par.
- Golfers will play 9 holes . All teams are assigned a tee time and will continue play 1-9 until they have played all 9 holes.
- Unified Partners tee of on Odd numbered Holes, Athletes on even numbered Holes.
- Awards will be given out at conclusion of each division