Hillview Golf Course Golf Tournament
August 8 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
This Tournament will serve as one of the three league tournaments for the Special Olympics MA Level II &IV golf leagues.
- Belmont SPORT
- Heller’s Angels
Schedule of the Day:
- Tee times will begin at 2:00PM
Tee Times and Divisions
Additional Event Information:
- Tee times will be assigned first to those from the programs listed above that are taking place in league play competition.
- Any additional slots will be given to golfers from those programs that are training/recreational only golfers
- All teams should follow the Double Par Rule during Special Olympics competitions and training
- Double Par Rule- When a team reaches Double Par on a given hole they will pick up their ball and advance to the next hole. Mark the number of strokes that constitute double par with an X to indicate Double Par.
- Golfers will play 9 holes . All teams are assigned a tee time and will continue play 1-9 until they have played all 9 holes.
- Unified Partners tee of on Odd numbered Holes, Athletes on even numbered Holes.
- Awards will be given out at conclusion of event
- If a State golf tournament is to be held then Gold and Silver medal winners will advance