St. Marks Basketball Tournament
March 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This event will be for Unified Player Development Seniors (16-21) basketball teams.
Player Development Venue Assignments
St Marks Schedule
Additional Event Information
- Lunch maybe provided at this venue. IF provided Teams will be given two pizzas and water. If members of your team have food allergies or dietary restrictions please plan an alternate lunch for those participants.
- Limited concessions maybe available for purchase
- All participants, volunteers, and coaches will be screened at registration. The screening includes a temperature check and answering the following questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you had contact with someone who has been sick with COVID – 19?
- Have you had a fever in the last week (temperature of 100.4°F/37.8°C or higher)?
- Do you have a cough and/or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any other signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fever, muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills)?
- If YES is answered to any of the above questions, you will not be able to attend the event.
Mask policy: Masks are required for any indoor activity.
- Participants need to provide their own water bottles.