- This event has passed.
State Golf Tournament
September 19 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
2021 Special Olympics MA state Golf tournament
- When: Sunday September 19th
- Where: Stone E Lea Golf Course, 1411 County St, Attleboro, MA
- Event Timeline: Registration 9:30am / Tee times start at 10am
- 18 hole teams will tee off first followed by 9 Hole golfers
- Awards at completion of division
- Tee Times and Divisions (as of 9/13/21)
- all athletes, unified partners and caddies will receive a Ham & Cheese sandwich, chips and water
- Water – Special Olympics MA will not be providing water beyond what is in your lunch. Please bring your own water bottle.
Teams that won Gold or Silver medal at one of the four previous tournaments (Tekoa, Hilliview, Indian Meadows & Stow) will automatically advance to this tournament.
Eligible golfers and golf teams must register by September 10th .
Coaches may register by directly emailing SOMA to confirming participation. Any returned slots, SOMA will work with local programs to fill.
Please let SOMA know if any of your teams that did not qualify would like to be put on the wait list for returned slots.