EVENT Guide contains all event information such as venue locations, Competition Schedules, general schedules, directions, parking, meals, emergency contacts, and housing instructions. Please review before attending the games.
Come out and join the SOMA Block Party, with live music and games. Block party starts at 6:30pm followed by Opening Ceremonies and Torch Run. SOMA Block Party is sponsored by Finish Line and Papa Gino’s.
AT BOSTON UNIVERSITY
- Parking at Boston University is free in the following parking lots: Babcock St, & Agganis Arena Garage . Individuals who wish to park at Boston University must display the SOMA Parking Pass in their windshield.
- DOWNLOAD BU Summer Games Parking Pass
- Parking at Harvard is limited. Please park in the Harvard Business School lot or Soldiers Field Garage off Western Ave. Parking is $7 a day, for those who pre-purchase a parking pass it is $5 a day. Please note that if you plan to pre-purchase and are attending both days you will need to purchase two passes.
- To purchase a parking pass visit the Special Olympics Page on the Harvard Parking Website and follow the instructions
- Please note that their are other events at the Harvard Business School and the City of Cambridge that utilize the available parking at the Business School, as well as construction at the Business School. Please plan accordingly
- More parking information can be found in the EVENT GUIDE
Housing assignments will be sent to all location programs. Please contact the Ops Dept. if you are unsure of your assignment
Family Housing will be offered at Harry Agganis Way again. The deadline has passed for families to reserve rooms.
Interested in volunteering during the Summer Games? Here is a list of POTENTIAL JOBS you may do at the games. To sign up to volunteer visit our online registration