EVENT Guide contains all event information such as venue locations, Competition Schedules, general schedules, directions, parking, meals, emergency contacts, and housing instructions. Please review before attending the games.
Detailed parking information can be found at the Summer Games Event Guide
AT BOSTON UNIVERSITY
- Registered coaches, chaperones and volunteers will receive a parking pass prior to the event as part of their games mailing or event confirmation
- All non registered individuals will have to pay the discounted rate
- Parking at Harvard is limited. Please park in the Harvard Business School lot or Soldiers Field Garage off Western Ave. Parking is $7 a day, for those who pre-purchase a parking pass it is $5 a day. Please note that if you plan to pre-purchase and are attending both days you will need to purchase two passes.
- To purchase a parking pass visit the Special Olympics Page on the Harvard Parking Website and follow the instructions
- Please note that their are other events at the Harvard Business School and the City of Cambridge that utilize the available parking at the Business School, as well as construction at the Business School. Please plan accordingly
- More parking information can be found in the EVENT GUIDE
Housing assignments will be sent to all location programs. Please contact the Ops Dept. if you are unsure of your assignment
Family Housing will be offered at 10 Buick Street. You can download the RSVP Form Here