- This event has passed.
Taunton Soccer Skills Event & Corn Hole Tournament
Gathering Guidelines update:
On August 7th the state of Massachusetts amended the phase III gathering limits to 50 people total onsite. All individuals attending must be accounted for.
In order to adhere to State of MA gathering guidelines all spectators / non registered individuals are to remain in their vehicles.
Fore Kicks COVID Policies:
- PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS EVENT, PLEASE READ AND SHARE FORE KICK’S ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- Fore Kicks COVID Guidelines
- Due to the uptick in COVID cases in our state and new guidance from the CDC, Fore Kicks will be requiring all participants aged 2 and older to wear their face masks at all times. This includes during game play.
- Venue Map
- All players
- will be required to wear a mask
- will be required to wear a mask if indoors (restroom)
- will be screened upon arrival
- will be required to sanitize hands before and after each game
- will be expected to maintain social distancing at all times
- will be required to supply their own water bottle as no coolers will be provided
- for corn hole will be assigned to a single court for duration of tournament
- athletes participating in corn hole may bring their own chairs for the duration of their shift
- are expected to leave playing surface and proceed to their vehicle as soon as they receive their award and
- Spectators are to remain in vehicle.
- Fore Kicks offers live streaming of the fields through LiveBarn. There is a subscription fee associated with the service. For 10% off, use code: fk10-disc
- Athlete Check In Time and Group Assignment
- Athletes will showcase their soccer skills throughout 4 stations of different activities.
- Station 1: Dribbling
- Station 2: Shooting
- Station 3: Obstacle Course
- Station 4: Passing
- 8:15AM – Athlete Check In/Stretching
- 8:30AM-9:20AM – Soccer Skill Station Rotations
- 9:30AM-10:30AM – Corn Hole Games
- 10:45AM-11:45AM – Young Athletes Session