Milton Academy Track & Field Qualifier
May 15, 2022
Milton Academy hosts a Track and Field Qualifying Tournament for SOMA Athletes and Unified Partners.
Tentative Schedule of Events*:
- 7am: Volunteer Registration Opens
- 8:00am: Team Registration Opens & Long Distance Races
- 8:30am: Coaches Meeting
- 9:30am: Opening Ceremony
- Awards: on a rolling basis after each event
- *Event timeline may change
- 2022 MILTON T&F SCHEDULE TBD
- Order of events is subject to change based on # of registrants per event
- All events will be staged from youngest to oldest
- Condensed Heat Sheets – TBD
- Any weather related updates will be posted here as well as at: 508-485-0986 ext 222 by 6am.
Other Event Information:
- There will be concessions sold at the event.
- Coffee and muffins in the morning
- hot dogs and veggie burgers for lunch
- Tents on site will be used for competition purposes, so teams are encouraged to bring their own pop-up tents for Tent City.
- Tent City is located outside of the track area
- NO tents other than those for competition will be permitted within the track area
Here are some volunteer training videos for Track & Field volunteers: