Weston High School Basketball Tournament
April 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This event will serve as one of the 2022 State Basketball Tournament’s. Teams will qualify for this event by placing 1at or 2nd in their respective local leagues. This event will be conducted in two shifts.
Schedule of the Day*:
- 8AM Team Registration Opens.
- Teams scheduled to play later do not need to arrive at 8am.
- These teams must register at least 45 minutes before their first scheduled game.
- Registration will take place at the Main Entrance of WESTON HIGH SCHOOL
- 8:30AM Opening Ceremonies
- In High School Gym
- 9AM Competition Begins
- 11:00AM Lunch Opens (TBD)
- Lunch is in cafeteria of WESTON HIGH SCHOOL
Awards are to follow the completion of each division. Awards are given out in the Cafeteria of WESTON HIGH SCHOOL
*Schedule subject to change
Venue Assignments & Game Schedules:
Venue assignments and schedules to posted prior to competition
Additional Event Information:
- Courts in the middle school (2 & 3) will have limited seating available.
- Lunch if offered will be provided to all teams by Weston High School. Lunch will be pizza.
- If members of your team have any food allergies please make your own arrangements for lunch
- In the event of inclement a cancellation notice will be left on the voicemail of 508-485-0986 x 237 by 6:00 AM the morning of the event.
- All participants, volunteers, and coaches will be screened at registration. The screening includes a temperature check and answering the following questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you had contact with someone who has been sick with COVID – 19?
- Have you had a fever in the last week (temperature of 100.4°F/37.8°C or higher)?
- Do you have a cough and/or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any other signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fever, muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills)?
- If YES is answered to any of the above questions, you will not be able to attend the event.
Mask policy: Masks are required for any indoor activity.
- Participants need to provide their own water bottles.