Yawkey Sports Center Basketball Leagues
February 19 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until March 26, 2022
The Yawkey Sports Training Center, home to Special Olympics MA will be the host venue for six Traditional and Unified Leagues. Teams from Worcester and Middlesex Counties make up the majority of the teams competing at the Yawkey Sports Center. Teams will compete every other week followed with season ending playoffs. Teams will advance to state tournament in April based on the leagues playoffs results
Team intentions due November 17, 2021
Venue Assignments for all Traditional and Unified Basketball Leagues (updated January 10th, 2022)
State Tournament Advancement Breakdown by League
Schedules and Standings (as of January 24, 2022)
Volunteer Venue Coordinator –
- All participants, volunteers, and coaches will be screened at registration. The screening includes a temperature check and answering the following questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you had contact with someone who has been sick with COVID – 19?
- Have you had a fever in the last week (temperature of 100.4°F/37.8°C or higher)?
- Do you have a cough and/or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any other signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fever, muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills)?
- If YES is answered to any of the above questions, you will not be able to attend the event.
Mask policy: Masks are required for any indoor activity.
- Participants need to provide their own water bottles.