Daily Winners of the 2018 Special Olympics Massachusetts Calendar Raffle
- December 1st – Secret Saturday! Signed Celtics Terry Rozier Jersey – Scott R. from Hyannis, sold by the Wareham Wild Vikings local program
- December 2nd – Joe Andruzzi Autographed Football – Paul F. from Cumberland, RI, sold by the PAC program
- December 3rd – Wegman’s $50 gift card – Fundador L. from Westfield, sold by the Westfield program
- December 4th – Gold’s Gym 2 Month Membership – Cheryl R. from Wakefield, sold by the Bowling Stones program
- December 5th – 2 Passes to Water Wizz Park – Traci L. from Stoughton, sold by the North Attleboro Schools program
- December 6th – Alex and Ani Bracelet – Stephanie R. from Medford, sold by the Andover Rising Stars program
- December 7th – SOMA Swag Bag – Susan A. from Florida, sold by the South High and Friends program
- December 8th
- December 9th
- December 10th
- December 11th
- December 12th
- December 13th
- December 14th
- December 15th
- December 16th
- December 17th
- December 18th
- December 19th
- December 20th
- December 21st
- December 22nd
- December 23rd
- December 24th
- December 25th
- December 26th
- December 27th
- December 28th
- December 29th
- December 30th
- December 31st
This year’s AWESOME prizes include:
1 Night stay at the Renaissance Hotel
Red Sox Autographed Swag
$50 Target Gift Card
- NEWLY ADDED (As of 9/10/18): 2 round trip plane tickets through JetBlue Airlines (restrictions apply). Those will be one of our Secret Saturday items.
And much more!
Thanks to all of the businesses and individuals who donated items.
Last year, the calendar raffle raised over $60,000 which directly impacts athletes with intellectual disabilities in Massachusetts. To the athletes and coaches, $60,000 means new uniforms for a soccer team, practice time on local basketball courts, new sets of bocce balls and other equipment and of course, gold medals!
Raffles can be purchased for $10 online by clicking below or through one of our local programs who have physical copies of the calendar. Winners will be drawn daily starting December 1st. All winners will be notified and arrangement will be made for prize delivery. A list of winners will be posted aboveon this web page.
For more information, please contact Matt Vaghi at Matt.Vaghi@SPECIALOLYMPICSMA.ORG or 508-485-0986 ext 229.