Daily Winners of the 2018 Special Olympics Massachusetts Calendar Raffle
- December 1st – Secret Saturday! Signed Celtics Terry Rozier Jersey – Scott R. from Hyannis, sold by the Wareham Wild Vikings local program
- December 2nd – Joe Andruzzi Autographed Football – Paul F. from Cumberland, RI, sold by the PAC program
- December 3rd – Wegman’s $50 gift card – Fundador L. from Westfield, sold by the Westfield program
- December 4th – Gold’s Gym 2 Month Membership – Cheryl R. from Wakefield, sold by the Bowling Stones program
- December 5th – 2 Passes to Water Wizz Park – Traci L. from Stoughton, sold by the North Attleboro Schools program
- December 6th – Alex and Ani Bracelet – Stephanie R. from Medford, sold by the Andover Rising Stars program
- December 7th – SOMA Swag Bag – Susan A. from Florida, sold by the South High and Friends program
- December 8th – Secret Saturday! Two Passes to Berkshire East – Carrie D., sold by the Montachusett Area Special Sports program
- December 9th – Jordan’s Furniture $50 gift card – Courtney H. from Bridgewater, sold by the PAC program
- December 10th – 2 Passes to New England Aquarium – Carolyn M. from Plymouth, sold by the Road to Responsibility program
- December 11th – Cape Codder One Night Stay – Tom K. from Woburn, sold by the Bowling Stones program
- December 12th – Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker – Paula S. from Ipswich, sold by the Cape Ann program
- December 13th – $25 Dave and Busters Gift Card and $25 Bertucci’s Gift Card – Christine M. from Easthampton, sold by the Hampshire Eagles
- December 14th – Dont’a Hightower Autographed Football – Anne-Marie M. from Dracut, sold by the Lawrence program
- December 15th – Secret Saturday! Two round trip tickets from Jet Blue – Christine S., sold by the Cape Ann program
- December 16th – 2 Waterville Valley lift passes – Sandra D., sold by the PVRSD program
- December 17th – 5 Waterpark Passes to the Great Wolf Lodge – Patrick M. from Brockton, sold by the Whitman-Hanson program
- December 18th – Brockton Rox Baseball ticket vouchers – Craig D. from Franklin, sold by the Franklin Fish program
- December 19th – Keurig Machine – Carol P. from Weymouth, sold by the Whitman-Hanson program
- December 20th – Skyzone 4 One Hour Passes – Janice C. from Franklin, sold by the South High Program
- December 21st – $50 Legal Seafood Gift Card – Randy O. from Woonsocket, sold by the South High program
- December 22nd – Secret Saturday! Wine Tasting gift certificate (up to 10 friends) at Hardwick Vineyard and Winery – Amber L. from Greenville NH, sold by the Montachusett Area Special Sports program
- December 23rd – Special Olympics Swag Bag – Carol P. from Agawam, sold by the Hampshire Eagles program
- December 24th – Renaissance Hotel: 1 Night Stay – Geoff M. from Danvers, sold by the Cape Ann program
- December 25th – Amazon $50 gift card (replacing the Bose Waterproof speaker) – Dan C. from Montauk, NY, sold by the Whitman Hanson program
- December 26th – Target $50 gift card – Bob F. from Onset, sold by the Wareham Wild Vikings
- December 27th – Mookie Betts signed picture – Sandie L. from Dorchester, sold by the Dorchester program
- December 28th – $30 Gift Card to O’Connor’s Restaurant in Worcester and $20 Gift Card to Hot Table (multiple locations) – Andrea M. from North Attleboro, sold by the North Attleboro Program
- December 29th – Secret Saturday! Two round trip tickets from Jet Blue – Chaki N. from Andover, sold by the Andover Stars program
- December 30th – $50 Legal Seafood Gift Card – Pam G. from Brookline, sold by the Tierney Learning Center program
- December 31st – Devin McCourty autographed Jersey – Ron B. from Worcester, sold by the South High program
This year’s AWESOME prizes include:
1 Night stay at the Renaissance Hotel
Red Sox Autographed Swag
$50 Target Gift Card
And much more!
Thanks to all of the businesses and individuals who donated items.
Last year, the calendar raffle raised over $60,000 which directly impacts athletes with intellectual disabilities in Massachusetts. To the athletes and coaches, $60,000 means new uniforms for a soccer team, practice time on local basketball courts, new sets of bocce balls and other equipment and of course, gold medals!
Raffles can be purchased for $10 online by clicking below or through one of our local programs who have physical copies of the calendar. Winners will be drawn daily starting December 1st. All winners will be notified and arrangement will be made for prize delivery. A list of winners will be posted aboveon this web page.
For more information, please contact Matt Vaghi at Matt.Vaghi@SPECIALOLYMPICSMA.ORG or 508-485-0986 ext 229.