Join Our Healthy Athlete Webinars!
This Months Webinar Topic: Nutrition!
When: Saturday, July 16th at 10:30AM
Where: Zoom! A link will be sent out the morning of the webinar
Proper nutrition is key to maintaining overall health. There is a lot of misinformation on the internet and social media around what “healthy” eating is. Following this information can derail your goals and could be harmful to your health. In this session we will discuss:
- What a healthy eating pattern is
- Nutrition basics
- Putting together balanced meals and snacks
- Families, Coaches, Caregivers are more than welcome to join!
- The webinar will only last around 30 minutes
- Schedule of Zoom
- Introduction of Speakers
- Zoom Link & and any other important information/instructions will be sent out prior to the webinar
Meet your Speaker!
Robin Amylon is a Licensed, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics, and a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She is currently a Clinical Nutrition Specialist and Strength and Conditioning Specialist at the Micheli Center. Prior to joining the team at the Micheli Center, she worked with a variety of athletes in the collegiate s