Join Our Healthy Athlete Webinars!
This Months Webinar Topic: A Special Smiles Event
Join us for the Virtual Special Smiles Self Assessment Program ran by our friends from Harvard Dental School!
Date: Monday May 24th
Time: 6pm – 7 /7:30 PM
Overview of Webinar
In response to the cancelation of the in person screening, the Virtual Special Smiles Self Assessment Program and Poll was created by modifying the Special Smiles “Training Manual for Oral Health Screening.” The program will begin with a questionnaire then the dental professionals and students will be available to answer questions that athletes/families/coaches might have about oral health and help address their concerns.
During this program, our goal is have dental professionals and students:
- inform athletes about dental education
- help identify any dental concerns, that need to be treated by a dentist.
Coaches are welcome to join in as well!
- The assessment will take 1-1.5 hours depending on the number of individuals who join us!
- For this Zoom virtual event, please join on a computer or laptop (not a phone or iPad); family participation is encouraged, especially if athlete will need assistance in answering written questions.
- Zoom Link & other important information/instructions will be sent out prior to the event
Special Smiles Virtual Self Assessment Program