Sports Skills Centers
Special Olympics Massachusetts is planning to hosting new six-week Sports Skills Programs across the state later this year.
Young Athlete and Skills Sessions will focus on individual skills instruction. These sessions will allow athletes to engage with each other – socially distanced, of course – in a new activity each week (basketball, track, soccer, etc.).
- Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm
- July 10th thru August 14th
- Saturdays, 3 pm to 4 pm
- September 19th, 26th, October 3rd, October 17
- *Athletes must be over 13 years old for flag football, and 8 years old for cheerleading
- Saturdays, 10 am to 1 pm
- July 31st thru August 28th
For all fitness levels! Join a nearby Walking Club if your looking to enjoy fresh air, looking to make new friends, hit that step goal or just get some exercise!
- Tuesdays 5:30-6:30
- June 8th- August 24th (no club July 6th)
- Wednesday 4-5pm
- June 9th- August 4th
- Saturdays, 9 am – 10am at Doyle Field in Leominster / Indoors at Whitney Field Mall depending on weather
- Ongoing throughout the entire year
- Tuesday 5-6PM
- June 22nd- August 15th
- Wednesday 5:30-6:30
- July 7th-July 28th
- Twice a month! Check out the registration page for more information