Join us at Springfield College!
We have teamed up with students from the Therapuetic Recreation Program at Springfield College to bring a 4 session multi-dimension wellness program to you!
Did you know that there were 7 dimensions of wellness? Meaning that wellness is not just physcial or mental there are many other areas to a persons wellness.
When and Where is it?
- Sessions will run every Thursday from 11am-1pm (2 hours of fun!)
- October 28th- November 18th
- At Springfield College- exact location will be finalized next week
What to Expect:
Every week there will be a different wellness topic that Springfield students will teach you about. After a quick lesson everyone will then participate in a fun activity followed by a social event!
Classes will run as the following:
- Introduction/Wellness Lesson
- Social Time/ Event
Snacks and Drinks will be provided each week!
What To Wear/ Bring:
- Wear clothes are you can be active in/ move easily in! Since movement is a part of wellness there might be weeks where you will be asked to do some fitness/ physical activity
- Although drinks will be provided please bring some water
Any questions, email Vicky at firstname.lastname@example.org