Returning to Play in Fall 2020
It’s no secret that this year has not been typical. With the support and cooperation of everyone in our community we are excited to move into the Fall season.
- We are following all state and local guidance including limiting outdoor events to 50 people and indoor events to 25. Because of this, spectators must stay in a designated viewing area or remain in their cars. Athletes under 21 may have 1 person accompany them to practice if capacity allows.
- Everyone present at practices and events will need to wear a mask and be screened. This includes having your temperature taken and being asked a series of questions.
- High risk individuals should continue staying at home
- Individuals who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in close proximity to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 should remain at home.
- Virtual opportunities including weekly fitness, yoga and athlete chats will continue to provide options for athletes unable to participate in-person.
- For more information on risk factors, what states are currently under the travel advisory, and our specific protocols, please visit our Return to Play Phase 3 Presentation
What sports are teams able to train for this Fall?
Please note that not all sports are available in all areas. Check with your coach or local program coordinator to see what they are offering in your area.
- Soccer Skills
- Flag Football
- Track & Field
- Corn hole
- Hiking, Biking, Walking Clubs
What competitions are happening this Fall? (More to be added)
- October 3rd – Marlborough Cornhole Tournament
- October 10th – Bedford Cornhole, Flag Football, Soccer Skills, Track & Field
- October 17th – Marlborough Soccer and Flag Football Skills
- October 17th – Taunton Soccer and Track & Field Skills
- October 17th – Weymouth Flag Football and Track & Field Skills
- October 18th – Easthampton Cornhole, Soccer and Flag Football Event
- October 24th – Marlborough Track & Field Skills
- October 24th – South Hadley Track & Field Skills
- October 24th – Weymouth Soccer and Track & Field Skills
Find more details on our season on our Return to Play Phase 3 Presentation.
More information on our winter and spring seasons will be released at a later date.