Join Us For A Live (Virtual) Workout!
Live Wednesday Workout Session #1
Every Wednesday @3PM for 8 weeks we will be hosting a live workout on zoom!
All fitness levels are welcomed.
This session will run from October 7th- December 2nd. ** There will be no class Wednesday November 25th. After the last class we will take 4 weeks for a break during the month of December. The next session (session #2) will resume in January!
Cant make a class? No worries! All classes will be posted to Special Olympics Ma YouTube Page!
- Workout Theme: Cardio! Its important that we remember to work out heart out just like we do our other muscles. In this class we will be getting our heart rates up.
- Workout Theme: BOOTCAMP! This class will have elements of strength, cardio and speed. We will do each exercise for 30 seconds and rest for 15 seconds.
- Workout Theme: Strength! All body weight!
- Workout Theme: BOOTCAMP IS BACK
- Workout Theme: Strength! Lets build those muscles. We will focus on both upper body, lower body and core strength!
- Equipment Suggestion: Light dumbbells. If you don’t have dumbbells grab an exercise band. Here are some household alternative to dumbbells/exercise bands: 2 cans of soup/beans or 2 water bottles (if they are reusable water bottle make sure they are filled)
- Workout Theme: Recovery Day, we will focus on a full body stretch
- Workout Theme: Cardio, Core and Balance. We will focus on our cardio work at the beginning of class, work our way to our core then finish with some balance exercises.
- NO CLASS
- Workout Theme: Cardio. Ending the program the way we started by working out our heart muscle.
For those who are NOT a current Special Olympics MA athlete or those who are a Special Olympics Ma athlete but dont have an UPDATED medical form please fill out the Virtual Release Form and email it back to Vicky DiNatale at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic: Wednesday Live Fitness
Join Zoom Meeting