Step into Action!
At the Xtra Mile Weymouth Walking Club
** This club will take 15-20 minutes at the beginning of the club to focus on doing fun, interactive and story telling yoga/ stretching/ light movement!
- Dates: September 11- November 6th
- 10/9 Originally no session—Available now and will hold a session
- 10/30 Originally had a session planned- Will be out of town, No Session
- When: Saturdays at 10 AM
- Where: King Oak Hill; 0 Emery Ln, Weymouth, MA 02189
Walking Clubs meet for one hour, once a week for about 6-10 weeks. Each club is unqiue and might walk a different amount of miles or time, if your concerend about the amount please contact Vicky at Vicky.email@example.com to ask specifically about this club! However, all fitness levels are welcomed and encouraged to join a clubs.
Sign up Below!
- **** All athletes must have a medical form on file with Special Olympics Massachusetts. If you are new to Special Olympics Massachusetts please fill out a Medical Form.
- Volunteers: If you are interested in volunteering with this walking club, email Vicky DiNatale -> firstname.lastname@example.org & sign up below.