Step Into Action !
At The Xtra Mile Walking Club: Hopkinton
- When: Sunday 5:30-6:30 PM
- Where: Hopkinton Hs Track
- Dates: September5th-October 24th
Join our club to meet new friends, join a community, and to get those fitness steps/goals in! Families are encouraged to stay & join. Clubs meet 1x a week for about 1 hour. The length of walk/ time of walk will vary between each club. All fitness levels are welcomed to join our clubs!
Joining the Xtra Mile Community!
Where we believe opportunities to get out and be active should not be limited by anyone’s ability. Going the Xtra Mile means doing a little more than you did yesterday. Whether you are walking, rolling, or running, you are doing more than if you chose to stay home – you are going the Xtra Mile.
Discover new levels of strength, endurance, and performance as a member of this supportive Community.
Our Xtra Mile Walking Clubs bring together local athletes, volunteers, supporters and partners to share in the joy of exercise.
- **** All athletes must have a medical form on file with Special Olympics Massachusetts. If you are new to Special Olympics Massachusetts please fill out a Medical Form.
- New Volunteers- sign up below and then email Vicky DiNatale Vicky.email@example.com to get all the necessary information and paperwork needed