Xtra Mile Walking Clubs Announced
Spring into action with walking clubs all over the state!
Joining the Xtra Mile Community! Where we believe opportunities to get out and be active should not be limited by anyone’s ability. Going the Xtra Mile means doing a little more than you did yesterday. Whether you are walking, rolling, biking, snowshoeing or running, you are doing more than if you chose to stay home – you are going the Xtra Mile.
So, how can you help to create such a community while striving to attain your personal best? It’s easy! Join a local Xtra Mile Club! Discover new levels of strength, endurance, and performance as a member of this supportive Community.
Our Xtra Mile Walking Clubs bring together local athletes, volunteers, supporters and partners to share in the joy of exercise.
Take your first step, choose the location closest to you & register today! Athletes can register and join the walking clubs even after the start date!
- Saturdays 9-10am
- June 12th- July 24th
- Tuesdays 6-7pm
- June15-July 27th (there will be no class on June 29th)
- Tuesdays 5:30-6:30
- June 8th- August 24th (no club July 6th)
- Wednesdays 7-8
- June 16th- July 28th
- Wednesday 4-5pm
- June 9th- August 4th
- Saturdays, 9 am – 10am at Doyle Field in Leominster / Indoors at Whitney Field Mall depending on weather
- Ongoing throughout the entire year
- Tuesday 5-6pm
- June 22nd- Augut 15th
- Wednesday 5:30-6:30
- July 7th-July 28th
- Twice a month! Check out the registration page for more information