Special Olympics Massachusetts hosts year-round fundraising events to support our athletes and their programs. Whether you’re an individual fundraiser or on a team, there’s a fun way for everyone to get involved.
- Polar Plunge You haven’t lived until you have jumped into the icy cold Atlantic Ocean in February.
- BOSTON MARATHON With the support of John Hancock, participants can run for Team Special Olympics Massachusetts in the Boston Marathon.
- OVER THE EDGE BOSTON Check “rappelling from the top of a 22-story building” off your bucket list at the Hyatt Regency in Boston.
- Falmouth Road Race The elite Falmouth Road Race will be held on Sunday, August 20th this year. SOMA is honored to hold 25 numbers and has both veteran and new runners already signed up and ready to fundraise! A special thanks to Team Ocean Spray for adopting Special Olympics Massachusetts as their charity of choice! (Check back next year for more information)
- Trick or Trot 5k The fall event that offers something for everyone — a 5K run, one-mile walk, Halloween activities & games, a costume contest and of course some breakfast and treats at the party!
- Boston Jolly Jaunt Presented by the New Balance Foundation. Run or walk at one of five locations in this festive, holiday-themed race.
- LETR Events The LETR program is not only one of the most important fundraising initiatives supporting Special Olympics Massachusetts, but features year-round events for our law enforcement partners.