Special Olympics Massachusetts hosts year-round fundraising events to support our athletes and their programs. Whether you’re an individual fundraiser or on a team, there’s a fun way for everyone to get involved.
- Polar Plunge You haven’t lived until you have jumped into the icy cold Atlantic Ocean in February.
- BOSTON MARATHON With the support of John Hancock, participants can run for Team Special Olympics Massachusetts in the Boston Marathon.
- OVER THE EDGE BOSTON Check “rappelling from the top of a 22-story building” off your bucket list at the Hyatt Regency in Boston.
- Falmouth Road Race The elite Falmouth Road Race will be held on Sunday, August 11th this year. SOMA is honored to hold 5 numbers and has both veteran and new runners already signed up and ready to fundraise! A special thanks to Team Ocean Spray for adopting Special Olympics Massachusetts as their charity of choice! (Check back next year for more information)
- Run To Boston Race Series a three race series from Amherst through Marlboro ending in Boston. Join us for one, two or all three events!
- TRICK OR TROT 5K The fall event that offers something for everyone — a 5K run, one-mile walk, Halloween activities & games, a costume contest and of course some breakfast and treats at the party!
- BOSTON JOLLY JAUNT Presented by the New Balance Foundation. Run or walk at one of five locations in this festive, holiday-themed race.
- LETR Events The LETR program is not only one of the most important fundraising initiatives supporting Special Olympics Massachusetts, but features year-round events for our law enforcement partners.