Step Into Action!
At the Xtra Mile Walking Club: Chelmsford
- Dates: June 8th-August 24th
- **No club July 6th
- When: Tuesdays, 5:30
- Where: Bruce Freeman Rail Trail Parking
- Parking: 72 Pond St, Chelmsford, MA 01824. Heart Pond Parking lot.
Mask & COVID screening required.
Joining the Xtra Mile Community!
Where we believe opportunities to get out and be active should not be limited by anyone’s ability. Going the Xtra Mile means doing a little more than you did yesterday. Whether you are walking, rolling, biking, snowshoeing or running, you are doing more than if you chose to stay home – you are going the Xtra Mile.
So, how can you help to create such a community while striving to attain your personal best? It’s easy! Join a local Xtra Mile Club! Discover new levels of strength, endurance, and performance as a member of this supportive Community.Our Xtra Mile Walking Clubs bring together local athletes, volunteers, supporters and partners to share in the joy of exercise.
**** All athletes must have a medical form on file with Special Olympics Massachusetts. If you are new to Special Olympics Massachusetts please fill out a Medical Form.
- DUE to COVID we understand going to the doctors office might bring some challenges. We are accepting physicals from the previous 2 years. If you are using a physical from a previous year- fill out the basic information on the topf of page 1, fill out signature on bottom of page 2, then attach the physical to the form.
- Email Vicky DiNatale at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail medical forms to Matt Vaghi at Special Olympics MA; 512 Forest St Marlborough MA 01752