Fitness Opportunities for Athletes
Here are a list of the current fitness programs that are being offered by Special Olympics Massachusetts! To sign up or for more information email Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEWTON –
- Boxygen, boxing based fitness program.
- SPRINGFIELD AREA –
- Western MA Hiking Club. Enjoy nature while getting some exercise.
- MARLBOROUGH –
- Running & Walking Club at Yawkey Sports Training Center. No matter your fitness level we have a spot for you!
- Family Bootcamp at Yawkey Sports Training Center. Will resume in the fall. We host class one time a month for families to work out together!
- WORCESTER –
- Worcester State Fitness Program- walk the indoor track, use the fitness facility or take group exercise classes. There is a something for everyone.
- Fit 5 – Ongoing fitness program done with your local program or team
- Anytime Fitness Partnership (Call or visit your local Anytime Fitness to see if they are offering any promotions for athletes.)
- Fit Friends & Families
- Yoga at the Yawk
- If we don’t have anything in your area, you can start a local walking, running or hiking club yourself!! We will support and help get the club established.